DRF Stiftung Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG
About DRF Stiftung Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG
DRF Luftrettung is a non-profit organization operating a fleet of helicopters for emergency rescue and urgent patient transport between medical facilities since 1973. In that same year DRF Luftrettung pioneered the first air ambulance flight from a foreign country. DRF Luftrettung then acquired and began operating its own ambulance aircraft for worldwide patient repatriations in 1984. Since the beginning we focused on safety, speed, modern technology and highest standards in all areas. Nowadays we are operating around 50 helicopters at 29 bases in Germany and 2 ambulance aircraft for worldwide ambulance missions from the airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (FKB/EDSB). In 2018 we conducted over 40.000 helicopter missions and ambulance flights.
We are the competent partner at your side – even for difficult missions – and welcome your enquiries at any time.
- Air ambulance flights worldwide
- Continuous intensive bed to bed medical care
- Helicopter ambulance flights for ICU patients within Germany and neighboring countries
- Airline repatriation including PTC (Patient Transport Compartment)
- Organization of ground ambulance transportation
- Medical clearing and assistance
- Available 24/7/365
|Accreditation||Certificate Valid Until||Standard Achieved / Medical Endorsements|
|Primary Accreditation||25th of June 2022||Standard Achieved / Medical Endsorsements Long-Range / Intercontinental Fixed Wing